Toilets use the most water in your bathroom. Get a low flow toilet. If you have purchased a home with a pre-installed 1.6 gpf model, there’s no way of knowing whether the previous owner made any such inefficient modifications. The parts usually last around 5 years so be sure to ask the hardware store for 1.6 gpf replacements.
“Turn your Blueprints Green” by utilizing Structural Insulated Panel Systems (SIPS) with Icynene® insulation under roof. By combining SIPS with the latest HVAC and air filtration technology, healthy environments are created with extreme energy efficiency.
NRG will help you through the easy process of building your new building green.
Some benefits to our SIP Building System:
- Save energy and resources
- Fire and termite resistant
- Superior sound proofing
- Strength, quality and speed of construction
- Resistant to moisture, mold and mildew
- Diminished air pollutants and dust
- Effective R-30 to R-50+ Ratings!